Road to Malacca



Been a busy week for me - assignments, coursework tests and a trip to Malacca!
I organized a trip to there with my classmates on last weekend. We stayed there just for a night 9 people had to squeeze ourselves to fit into a room but luckily I was smart enough to book the room with a living room. So we managed to get ourselves a place to sleep. Of course we went there by cars which drove by me and Hon Kit. Two Proton Iswara of Dark Grey and Green conquered the whole road to there but not in Malacca. The not best thing was that we were fucking stuck in the traffic jam at there for hours! We spent our day in the car viewing cars from "around the world" and my legs were the most contributed one. Tired lu tau takk? Bukan kereta auto laa!

Nevermind about those. The plan went on smoothly and everyone got the chance to taste what they never been pleased before, besides me of course - satay celup and lap lap kai fan! That jam really did take our precious time there because there are more places I wanted to bring them to but too bad la. We had our fun though!






This is what we do when there's a big mirror XD

Loads of pics taken using this big mirror :D

Yeng or not!?






Kita!



Pic of the day

This the reason why don't mess with the girls.
We were fighting for the bed.


Vince, nasi kandar tak de la. Satay celup boleh? lol


0 comments: