Last post of 2008

Great! Another new year is coming which is tomorrow :D

Everyone have their new year resolution including me of course. Some wants to be rich, some may want to be even richer, others will be demanding for sparks of love to be happened, while me? Well, no doubt that I want both of the wishes but I will want to have a healthful body to keep me celebrating all the coming new years till I gain my peace at old. This is my new year resolution. People may say it ridiculous. Do not forget I still have my birthday wish ahead ^^V

Love, wealth and health; What would you choose if you were me?

Going to Lai's house warming party while we going to celebrate our new year there later tonight. Ada bbq duhh! I definitely going to enjoy myself to the max for the last day of 2008. Will there be any liqour? Saw kev's conversation with sathes and they were discussing about drinks. Hmmm! No way I'm going to embarrass myself again :D

Final is coming!

2 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Love, Wealth, and Health~
Can I have all 3 of them instead? =)

DerriCK.C said...

the greedy you!
can, why not?