The Passion

It's been awhile since I have the passion after watching a Liverpool's sweet victory match against the top table rival. They were playing so well in both offensive and defensive. A goal decides it all, first is first and second is nothing. At last, they have beaten Chelsea in EPL after for so long. It is also the 1st time I shouted loudly at my dad's sight while he was playing with a kid since I started the walk as a tarcian. Football really drives me crazy and Liverpool makes me feel it.

Ushhh!

Ha!
It's Deepavali day! I went to Raju's house and had a dinner there, an usual open house from him. He asked me to do some offering called Festival of Lights and I did. Back with vegeterian serving filling my appetite and gosh, it was so damn full. Gotta save my little stomach for curry chicken, mutton and many more for tomorrow. This is going to make me burst off.

Happy Deepavali my friends!

0 comments: