Got promoted, assignments added, more works, what else?

Have been busy to settle down myself to fit the new group. Know what? I got promoted to a class rep of that group and I'm elected by some faggots and changed to their original group. Congrats to me! Being a class rep isn't that easy at all. First of all, I need to fucking distribute notes my classmates and I'm the one who have to go to their seatings and hand it over to them. Huh? If any changes made, I have to be an informant and use the credit I reloaded to sms them about it. The most suffer thing in this is that, I have to carry the fucking notes back home and it is thick like you never even wanna carry those. It's thick ok? I need to travel to college with those to prepare myself to shoot the not-having-the-notes-ppl.

But!

It is not that bad at all. I do enjoy embracing this position, somehow. Got cert wan leh!
mai siao siao.

Now, I need to settle the form of loan agreement and the due date of to pay the tuition fee is reaching. Damn! Result hasn't out yet. Can't wait to see how well or bad I did in my last sem's final. Kancheong betui nii.

Emotional feeling came back to me today. It is just so sudden of its arrival and I don't even have time to prepare for it. Now, I'm having harsh moment here. Sometime, I just don't understand people I walk with. Neither he or she could catch mine. I'm so defenseless right now and this is really out of my control. Well, I guess it just the best to let it roll.

Don't let me drown

2 comments:

vincent said...

congrates dude
hehe.. do your best.
show them what you are capable of

DerriCK.C said...

thanks dude..
you too there and do ur best :D