This is how l roll, like /7

Hi. I'm updating this post with a different status now. Get what I mean? I'm single kthxbai =)
Everytime when Alicia came in to see my blog but end up seeing the same post. Chill lah. Now I'm giving you something new =)

What had I done for the past few months? Chill the fuck out. Simple as that.
I'd been to P.Tioman with my bros. Had a lot of fun out there. The best thing of us is that being retarded together is just how we roll, like /7 like that, all the excitement, bros4life.

One shot that I took. Quite like it. I'm feeling this photo yo

Group photo 1
 Waterfall Kg Juara. Laughing out together like retard =)

Group photo 2

So how's my life? Assignments, mid term tests as usual. New brix is, I'm getting a new rig in few days time. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it =). This is how I roll yo. /7

0 comments: