Celebration Everywhere. Twice the Fun.

It's another stressful semester. I still can't believe that damn Lee Hock Ge is my lecturer again. He sucks to the max. The concern is, the subject he's teaching is so freaking hard. He can hardly converse in simple, or even a rojak English. Gratefully he doesn't get to teach my class for tutoring, otherwise this gonna be the worst nightmare as he will screw my last semester of the diploma.

Here's another matter that quite a displeasing one. Is she out of her fucking mind to charge us RM20 for this semester? It's not only too pricey, in fact super duper expensive, but heard that she's going to misuse the money in some way. I hope she will keep her words to return us the extra money which have been excessively paid. Or else, an intensifying demonstration is going to fuck you upside down.

Enough of those shits.

I had a great time with my friends during CNY. Besides, house visiting and gambling, there were some other activities we enjoiced.

 Went skating. Luckily I could actually skate still on the ice after 6 years since the last time I went in there. Celebrated Mun Ling's birthday.

 Ruixanne hosted a party. We had makan makan session at there. The food were nice and decent especially the muruku which I almost finished it. I just couldn't resist the temptation of the muruku and held it for the whole night.

  
 
 
Did some cam whore session with the girls while others were so busy gambling  =)

Lastly, FGS Dong Zhen Temple was the place to visit on the last day of CNY. 

What's next? Paramore of course! I'm going to Singapore this weekend. Rawrr!!

0 comments: