Ready Steady Go

Ready Steady Can't Hold Me Back
Ready Steady Give Me Good Luck
Ready Steady Never Look Back
Let's Get Started Ready Steady Go !

Six (6) - Four (4) = Two (2)
papers

Darn! Gua kena SAMAN lagi. Oleh SIAPA? M la...babiii! For years there were not even a lalat of DBKL officer to come rounding to issue summons and hell yeah today I got the fucking ticket. Why must you choose this time?

Orang CNY you CNY, people CNY happy, you CNY pergi kerja nak saman orang. Dah bagi cuti pergi lepak je lah kat rumah dengan bini ko tuu. After this incident, those M have made me only a breath away to become an absolute and pure racist but not to AZ :D

Plus, an electricity breakdown for an hour during my today's paper and it was in the AFTERNOON. It was so hot and my hand sweated till my answer papers were so errrr... rather wet?Kept wiping off my liquids but it was useless. It still leaked through my palms and feet.


Announcement:

DC's BBQ Open House for CNY


Date: 25th January 2009
Venue: 51, Jalan Serunai 14, Taman Klang Jaya, 41200 Klang
Time to Start: 10pm-11pm

Please do come aight!

1 comments:

vincent said...

damn.. ill be stucked in my room that time.