Lost, Paid and Tired

I got lost in KL area today. No doubt, KL is a very big place but we managed to reach DBKL by a theory made by Tian shen and I which is 'Jalan Terus saja Terus saja, sampai bulatan pahang masuk pukul tiga lepas tuu pandai pandai laa'. Somehow, I managed to pay the summon that I got last week.

Today, I spent a freaking RM 20 on a lunch which has now already made me a broke guy. I need to get a part time job as soon as posibble to earn some money. Anyone has any to offer me? I'm available here (for part time) and single too ^^. I need to use the money to settle many matters. Hostel is one of the matters since Tian shen has given me a hope that I'll be solo-ing to TarC. Cool huh? Anyway, to ts : I solo meh, tian shen?

I have ran out of energy today though and tired of driving too. Hate it when I get caught in the traffic jam. Tired tired tired....and
I can't figure out the reason why I got so emo these few days. Have to let go myself a lil bit and have some relaxation which is a budget one.

0 comments: